Friday 30 April 2010

Fashion Report ♥


Hi everyone (:
I think i'll be writing like this style from now on, but i might change x33

Ok, so i'm just here to report the latest fashion trends...

In the starplaza: Bright, springy designs rule the shops. Tulip skirts, coral shoes, tailored trousers are really hot right now, & the Nautical look.

Across>>>>>>>
An outfit i have made in the starplaza...
I ♥ it(:
Its casual & cool at the same time.

ANTIDOTE;;
AHHH!
Its out, i repeat, the new Antidote range is out!
I think that it kind of looks like an Alien just threw up all over the shop, but somehow, it works...
I LOVE IT! ;D
I bout two of the tops, what about you?
TELL ME IN MY GB.

DKNY;;
NOOOOO!
I heard that the WHOLE SHOP was closing down...FOREVER! :O
Or are they just bringing out a new range....?
I don't know, but why would they put the prices down so much?
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

Okay, so, bye everyone(:
-Farrah/icekates.

No comments:

Post a Comment